In an effort to achieve the College’s mission, we strive to fulfill the following goals and to assess them on a regular basis to ensure the quality of our programs and services.
- General Education – Provide a relevant and coherent general education for all students. Assess student learning outcomes in scientific/critical thinking and quantitative reasoning; oral and written communication; and information literacy.
- Career Programs – Provide career programs to prepare students to enter the workforce and meet workforce needs. Assess student learning outcomes at the course and program level. Regularly evaluate and update courses, curricula, and programs.
- Lifelong Learning – Provide courses and programs that encourage lifelong learning and are responsive to the needs of education. Evaluate and update courses and programs, in response to identified needs.
- Innovative Pedagogy – Develop, encourage, and support effective and creative approaches to teaching and learning. Regularly assess student learning outcomes.
- Resources – Provide the necessary resources, both public and private, to support the institutional mission.